June 3, 2023
Set up on Friday or early on Saturday. $50 for 10 x 10 Booth. Call Kellie Griffin at 601-341-6327, Pam Shepherd at 601-303-0523, or Betty Dillon at 601-596-3840 or review the online application.
Baby Contest (birth-48 months)
Applications must be received by noon on June 2,2023 at the Walthall Extension Office. $4 entry fee. 601.876.4021
Antique Tractor Show
Come out and enjoy a close-up look at some of the coolest tractors imaginable. It’s free.
9am – 1pm (Registration)
Cow Bag Nationals
Register the day of the show – $20 ~ awards at 3pm
Free Milk and Ice Cream
Free MILK and ICE CREAM – near the Info Tent. While supplies last. A lot is given away, but it goes fast. Come early.
9am – 1pm
Vintage Bicycle Show
Register the day of the show between 9 am – noon – NO CHARGE. Awards at 1 pm. See registration form for additional info.
Dairy Festival Queen Pageant
Ages 4-16. Center Stage. Register until June 2, 2023 at Trustmark Bank. 601.876.3403
Musicians On Stage
- 8:05 BABY CONTEST-entries before Friday at Walthall County Extension
- 9:00 FLOWER SHOW/Plant Pavilion by 9am 601.876.2401
- 10:00 DAIRY FESTIVAL QUEEN PAGEANT – Register in advance at Trustmark
- 10:30 BAKE-OFF-Walthall General Tent (Sherrie Brown) 601.876.0405
- 11:30 ICE CREAM EATING CONTEST-Side Stage (Justin Stoll) 601.876.2656
- 11:45 BUTTER CHURNING CONTEST-Stage (Shannon Fortinberry) 601.876.3553 Drop entries at Walthall General Hospital tent prior to 9am
- 12:30 SACK RACE-Front Stage (Scott Dyar, Master of Ceremonies)
- 1:30 MOOING CONTEST-Stage (Pike National, Brenda Tullos) 601.876.5999
- 1:45 WATERMELLON EATING CONTEST-Near Info Booth (Amber Young) 601.757.0844
- 2:45 BUBBLE GUM BLOWING CONTEST-Stage Area (Tylertown Rotary Club)
- 3:00 TURTLE RACES-Stage Area – Registration 2pm (Tylertown Rotary Club)
international turtle races
Register turtles at 2 pm and race starts at 3pm. The Turtle Doctor, Dr. Robert Loper, and his assistant, Mr. Daryl Hoyt, will be on hand to examine all turtles. Please do not paint or glue glitter on the turtles and return them near the location where they were found after the race. First 75 children to register get a free t-shirt.
Register in advance. Space is limited.
Contact Shannon Fortinberry to enter Butter Churning Contest. 601.876.3553
The grand finale, to celebrate another Dairy Festival, a fireworks display sponsored by Citizens Bank lights up the sky for miles and miles.